Sunday, January 25, 2009

Schooling...

I'm completely excited about next fall already. I've probably bored a lot of my friends to tears talking about homeschooling lately. I've been finding curriculum on various sales and web sites where it's cheaper and buying it, and I've gotten almost everything put together - I lack math, and that's about it for the basics... I don't know that I'll be able to get in any more than the basics, anyway!


Then I found these desks for a great price on Craigslist...

Even M2's been getting in on the excitement...



And then... well... the cat just decided he needed some schooling himself a few days ago with some nacho cheese I'd heated up...



Cats and kids crack me up... yay for being schooled!

1 comment:

Habebi said...

Like the new layout. And that Dorian is a silly kitty boy. Oh and yes, no surprise your genius kiddos are so into learning. They'll be in college at like 14.