Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just Keep Swimming

I have to tell myself to just keep swimming a lot this week.  Between M2's Christmas concert, M1's ongoing swim practices and class, various appointments (dentist, doctor, etc.), and Christmas itself, I'm about fried.

I'm not complaining too much.  After all, I know it could be worse.  But the thing that made me the happiest today was finding out that M2 doesn't have a violin lesson next week because that week is reserved for make-up lessons and we haven't missed any this semester.  It felt so good to delete that from my calendar!

I will survive.  I know this.  But if you don't hear much out of me between now and, say, January, you'll have to forgive me.  Time is of the essence, and the kids won't stay little and excited about Christmas forever!

1 comment:

farmwifetwo said...

If it gets overwhelming then draw it out onto a piece of paper and break it down into hours.

Seriously.

I majored in engineering and that's how I survived the schedule.