Monday, April 15, 2013

"Final" photos

I've finished my beginner digital photography class.  So glad I took it.  I think I did all right.  For the last week of class, we were given a list of 21 items (20 + a free space) and asked to photograph 15, then print them, mount them on posterboard, and bring them to class.

There were some really good photographers in my class; I think mine held up all right.  I hereby submit them for your criticism:

My 'Free Space' photo - oil lamp,
my great-great-grandfather's Bible and catechism

Candid portrait - the not-so-wee girl was rocking
in the glider and let me snap a portrait

Animal

Instrument

Person in motion

Large statue

Reflection - candle on my glass-topped coffee table,
fireplace in background

Moving water

Something purple

Sports equipment

Something sticky - I microwaved a Peep until it got soft,
then stuck it to my countertop and stretched it

Tail lights at night

Time piece

Tall building

Yard ornament

1 comment:

Kim said...

Brava! Love them...really nice job. Okay, I'm signing up for the class.