Monday, March 30, 2009

The party post

So I'm finally getting around to blogging the party! I could blog other things instead, if you like... like M2 informing me today that one day I will be as smart as her. Or finding out that I'm going to substitute-teach tomorrow for an entire class of third-graders!

However... party priority.

This was kind of the 'pre' fun. The party had a rainbow theme.

Not that kids get excited about cake or anything.

Especially THIS cake. All self-respecting 80's kids will now collectively say, "Ahhh! I remember her!"

Three out of four candles on one blow isn't bad, right?
And then for the absolute cutest photo...
Me wanty cake!



Present time was fun as well. She got plenty of good stuff. Now... take a look at the last photo, at the boys on the left. See the big grown men playing with the Care Bear? Let's do it again... one last collective, "Awwwwwww...."

Thanks to my friend Beth for taking most of these photos for me and giving me copies! I appreciate it!

1 comment:

Habebi said...

OMG RainbowBright!! Man that takes me back...