Monday, January 21, 2013

Four Years

For some reason, it occurred to me today that I've had this blog for a long, long time. 

I checked.

It's been 4 years and 2 days since I wrote my first blog post here.  Since that time, I've been through so much, both in homeschooling and in general.  Many of you have been reading this since the beginning.  Some found this blog more recently.

Regardless of how long you've been reading, I am grateful for all of you.  Your perspectives have been beneficial to me many times over the years, and I cherish every single comment and every single pageview. 

Thank you for reading.  If you feel inclined, leave a comment about why you read this blog and what your favorite moments are/have been.  I'm always curious what drives people here.

Have a lovely week!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Before we actually moved here, I searched online for homeschooling connections in Tulsa. Your blog was one of the first that I came across. I read your blog and I immediately knew, "I would like to know this person". Little did I know, that we would meet, quite by accident. Freaky! So glad our paths crossed. I was right, I do like knowing you.

Sarah said...

I'm so glad we met, too! I really enjoy knowing you and your family!

Addlepated Monkey Mama said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I appreciate your willingness to share your struggles with your son, who is so much like mine. It helps to know that someone else is going through something similar.