Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I has a flavor!

No, really.  The letter I has a flavor.  I learned this at lunch today.  Here's how it all went down:

M1:  Mom, I know what Y would taste like.

Me:  You know what 'why' would taste like??

M1:  Yes.  It's a letter that's not used very often, so it gets stale.  So it would taste like a box of stale air.

Me:  Oh.  Well... right, then.

M1:  And Z would taste like a box of sawdust, because it gets used the least out of all the letters.  And C would be crisp, like lettuce.

M2:  What about A?

M1:  Applesauce, I think.  Sort of sweet and sort of sour.

M2:  And I know what I would taste like!

M1:  Irresistible?

M2:  ICE CREAM!!!

And now I know... I has a flavor after all.

2 comments:

Beth said...

HHAHHAHHAHA All I got yesterday was a song about buggers and poop being flung by Pokemons..

Mom on the Verge said...

I just polled The Boy, and he says he doesn't know what the letter I tastes like. Good for yours!! Great imagination!