Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am Zombiewoman

I bet you wondered if I was going to EVER post Halloween photos!

OK, not really, but I'm going to share them anyway.  It is required by my sense of blogging propriety to subject you, once again, to cutesy photos of my holiday doings.  (How was that for writing in the passive voice?)

First, we have the cookies, decorated by my kiddos:



Then we have the dinner plates, decorated by me.  I wanted to accompany these plates with a good ol' nostalgic viewing of the Great Pumpkin movie but got voted down by my Rowan Atkinson-loving kiddos. So "Johnny English" (the first) it was.



Halloween wouldn't be Halloween without getting together with friends...


... carving pumpkins...


... and, last but definitely not least, the Wearing of the Costumes to go trick-or-treating.


My little flapper and my wise-guy gangster had a blast.

In the midst of all this, my nearly-5-year-old laptop finally bit the big one and had to be replaced, Oz got sick (and better again), and I've seen the dark side of 1 a.m. more nights than I care to recount.

Christmas is in 52 days, y'all.  Better get crackin'!

1 comment:

Mom on the Verge said...

Halloween looks great! I loved the costumes -- they're so cute!!

I dread Christmas already. It just seems like Halloween begins an inexorable skid through Thanksgiving (great holiday!) and into Christmas (the closest I'm gonna come to hell). Oy vey.

But your Halloween looked GREAT!