Monday, April 16, 2012

SQUEE!!!

OK, so I'm not very amped about my 30th birthday being less than 2 hours away.  I'm really not.

I AM, however, totally psyched (Like my usage of archaic teenage phraseology?  I could have gone with "But it's totally sick..." but I didn't want to.  I am a product of the 1990s.) about the gift that Oz got me.


See that?  It's not my table and it's not my camera, but it is the type of camera that I got.  It's a Canon Rebel T3i.  Do I have all the specs?  No.  But I do know this.  It's beautiful.  He also got me a second lens, a telephoto, so I can finally take those faraway shots that I've always despised my Elph for.

I'm trying not to drool on it.

6 comments:

farmwifetwo said...

30 I spent pregnant with #2 and discovering #1 had autism, and then finding out #2 had severe autism. Didn't have much time to worry about the 30's. 40 was a case of going "it was 20yrs ago since I went to Univ". "it was 20 yrs ago..." a very weird feeling. Now nearly 2 yrs later... it's just another birthday.

farmwifetwo said...

Geez, posted it and did the "oh it'll never go on the first try..." Sigh...

Have a great birthday!!!

Wendy L. Callahan said...

Woo! Wicked awesome!

Happy Birthday. Have fun!

Addlepated Monkey Mama said...

Happy birthday, Sarah! Enjoy your day (and your new toy)!!

Beth said...

Love it!!! You'll like it a lot!! I enjoy my fancy camera. OOOHHHHH Have you seen the memory card things that automatically send the photos to your computer/laptop? I forget what it's called, I'll look here in a few minutes, C got me one for my last ... whatever when he couldn't think of anything and it's AWESOME because you turn the camera on and if your computer is on it automatically transfers the pictures to the hard drive of your computer! Not the internet, not posting them, but just moves them over without cords or being anywhere near it.

Beth said...

http://www.eye.fi/products/connectx2

You can apparently do a ton more with it than *I* do, but I'm a techno-moron.. But it really IS super handy, and you can find it cheaper than the website on Ebay and whatnot.