Friday, January 7, 2011

PSA of the Day

SNOW!!!

SNOW!!!

THERE'S SNOW IN THE FORECAST!!!

It darn well better get school out on Monday. I want the kids to be able to see how the chickens react. *I* want to see how the chickens react. I want to sit on the couch and sip coffee and hot cocoa and watch movies and do puzzles and crafts and science experiments. I need to do my annual cat tossing!

(And in the meantime, I'm convincing myself that it's not going to be a bleepin' blizzard and that I do not need to go to the store to get food.)

3 comments:

Mom on the Verge said...

Run!! Run, do not walk, to the store and pick up some Puddin' Packs and three loaves of bread!!! (That's what *we* do when there's a hurricane coming, anyway.) Good luck. And seriously, make sure you have propane for the gas grill.

We're in NC right now, and there's a HUGE storm coming for Monday morning. When we're supposed to drive home. *sigh*

Beth said...

:) It can't blizzard yet! It's not Maggie's birthday!

Brilliant Creations said...

Wah. I really want to get snowed in. Especially when it's this darn cold out!!!! ;_;