Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Crystal Bridges

I finally got around to emptying the SD card in my camera tonight.  A few weeks ago - the weekend after we listed the house, to be exact - the four of us piled in the car and took a trip to Crystal Bridges, an almost-brand-new free-to-visit art gallery/museum in NW Arkansas.

It was well worth the drive, if I may say so.  We paid a few bucks to see their current traveling exhibition, which brought the total to $10 for all four of us ($5 for adults and kids under 18 are still free).  Our favorite part, though?  The grounds.  They were beautiful.  There was live music (really good music, too!) in a small amphitheater located in a woodsy area near the museum.  There were water features and beautiful garden areas.  It was all very picturesque... I hope I was able to do some of it justice.  Enjoy!









No comments: