Saturday, April 16, 2011

BFFs RLY R 4EVR

They threw me a high-school-themed birthday party tonight! I had invited them over for drinks, but they found a way to take it to a new level. They brought balloons. They brought me a feather boa (it's draped over my ceiling fan so that that cat(s) can't eat it. They brought various other decorations, amazing bread, cheese, crackers, a HUGE cake, posters a la running for class president (complete with copious quantities of glitter), and even a big piece of foam core and markers so they could all sign my "yearbook." I keep looking over at it in amazement and love. I've been on the verge of tears so many times today. I have the best friends... even the ones who aren't local! They really are my BFFs. There is no way I would be here without them. I hope they know how grateful I am. I know they have their own lives and problems, and yet they took the time to do this for me. I am one lucky lady.

LYLAS to all y'all,

SARAH :)

1 comment:

Mom on the Verge said...

Happy 29th birthday!! ;)